Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boredom Settling In

So here I am wondering about how this year would go for me. It seems like this slow, relaxed lifestyle isn’t so good. I miss the whole rushing around and going places that Suva affords me. Here, I just walk to town, check my emails at the internet shop and upload my updates on the blog. In Suva, I walk into town, I catch the bus to Vatuwaqa and wherever else I need to be and do so much in one day.

Even blogging from home is slightly a bore since I type it up one day and wait till I have money to go upload it. I wish I had internet at home so I could facebook, youtube and everything else from the comfort of my own home. It would make my life so much easier.

Right now, it’s my fingers crossed that I get into the Oxfam Youth Partnership program. I think we get allowances for communication costs and I’m hoping that I get it cause God knows my budget can’t handle the extra costs here in Savusavu. Thing sa already, I’m struggling to keep the bank account from closing by depositing ten bucks every month.

There’s a lot that I need to do but as each day passes, something else gets in the way of me accomplishing personal needs.

Check this out… this post right here is actually done over several days. I type something and then I get bored and close it for awhile. Open it again and continue a little more… it’s getting tiresome.

I just wish I could get internet at home so I could post regularly and also check email, facebook, bebo and youtube the rest of my life away. God only knows how much I’m dreaming of having a new laptop and internet.

LOL

This is sooo weirdly sporadic! Yet again I had to close the freaking post and then open and type in something new. Anyway, to the whole reason I’m adding on to this is: GLEE

OMG

I repeat

OMG

I just saw episode 12 and it totally rocked. I mean, it was so amazing. They did a scene with a deaf school choir who signed “Imagine” by John Lennon and were joined by the Glee Club choir singing and learning the signs along with them. It was sooo amazing. I actually cried. If only I could do the same with the PV’s or at least the Community Gospel Choir. That would be a truly amazing performance.


speaking of choir, they have auditions beginning today... gawd i miss them all.

hopefully i get to join them in singing someday this year.

sniff*sniff

No comments: