Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Drive me Crazy!!!

It’s that look in your eyes
You know
The one that swallows me whole
That look that sees through me
Making me feel like I’m there but again I’m not

It’s the way you hold my hand
Each stroke & caress
Hitting me with the force of a lightning bolt
That touch that says so much more
Than words could ever convey

It’s the way you say my name
Each inflection and consonant
Echoing in the halls of my heart
Sending shivers down my spine to my toes
Turning me to helpless clay
Your breathy whisper that leaves me wanting more

I’m sure
You know by now
That you drive me crazy
Your mere presence is enough
To make me swoon in ecstasy

And so I sit here
Writing this ode
Hoping to never lose this feeling
That only you could arouse in me

GAWD YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!

No comments: