Thursday, June 10, 2010

The One Thing I Hate

This is a post i forgot to put up way back after the Cyclone:

If there is one thing I utterly detest in this world when concerning the relationships that people share with each other is the act of a Man beating a Woman into a semblance of submission and fear. It is one thing I will not tolerate.

This is what is happening to me at this point in time. There’s a young couple in church who – during the hurricane, had an argument and the wife was beaten severely by her husband. When I saw the extent of her injuries, I was appalled and disgusted that this could happen to one so young. When I say that they are young, I mean, they are my age. The thing that has me in a twist is that the boy has a position in the church that is very important and requires tact in managing. When I saw his wife, I was all in for him being stood down from his position and being replaced by someone who was more balanced in his family life. Of course I didn’t actually voice that opinion to mum and dad because it wouldn’t be fair for me to do so.

Right now they’re having music team rehearsals and I’m sick just looking at his ugly mug. I mean it, this boy is a no looker for good reason – he’s just plain ugly. I’m not being biased in saying that, it’s true. I’m not beating around the bush when I say that he is one ugly “fothermucker”. Gawd, I really detest him right now. From the moment I first met him, I just knew that there would be something about him I would come to hate and that premonition just came true. I detest this boy for the mere fact that he beat his wife after an argument. Argh!

Gets my blood boiling. In fact when I do post this, it’s not going in as a perspective, no I’m making it a full rant.

The funny thing is that since I’m so good at wearing masks, I can be cool around him but deep inside I’m boiling with resentment for him and what he’s done. People might tell me that it’s nothing to do with me, but what happens if he does it again and she dies??? Do we then step in at that minute??? Prevention is better than cure in my opinion and it applies very much into this instance. If I have to threaten him, I will. I will not accept someone who will stoop that low as to beating someone unable to defend herself. If it was a woman beating a man, I’d be ok with that; but vice versa??? HELL TO THE FCUKING NO!!!

The sad thing about this is that I can never again look at him with the respect I once had for him. Now, all I see is a wife beater and it’d take a miracle to change my mind about him. I’m hoping to let mum know this so that at least she’ll understand how I will be acting to this particular boy (I call him boy because he’s not worth me naming him a man… fcuk that shit)

That’s about it for me, now. I might come up with another rant soon if I’m not done getting angry with the bloody bastard.

No comments: