Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Change

Yeah, so i had fun reading back to my old posts and i've realised that i am one vain bitch (if you dont' mind me being blunt). Life's changed so much from my earlier ranting and raving about how unfair life is and how despairing it's all become. so much's happened and i'm looking forward to making a real impact with it.

It's 2010 and i've decided to move forward with the times (note, keep an eye out for a poem i've penned on this new outlook) and since i couldn't grab a diary for this year, i'll have to make a concerted effort to post more on this blog that i've renamed into NESIAN PERSPECTIVE. I thought of so many names but i stuck with this one cause it means that i can talk about stuff related to me and my community and how the work i want to do or am doing can contribute to society's growth and developing the skills base of young people in Fiji.

I'm moving out of Suva to the northern town of Savusavu with my parents. A far off paradise and i'm excited to say the least. of course i'm pensive about what to expect but i'm glad to know that it's a new chapter of my life just waiting to unfold. who knows what Savusavu holds for me?

Packing up stuff at home just made me realise how much stuff i've learnt and accumulated in the past year alone. i'm grateful for the lessons i've learnt in 2009 and i'm hopeful for the great things i'm gonna do this year, whether i'm in Suva or Savusavu.

Ofa 'atu,

SY

No comments: